- How to unlock restricted load data?
- How to redeem discount voucher?
- Create and use wishlist / bookmarks
- How to rate and comment xxl-reloading?
- Powder criteria to be listed in load table
- Why do loads differ from other soures?
- Can I deviate from the load data?
- What is "Filling Percentage", "Fill Rate" or "Load Density"?
- Which saftety standards define the maximum allowed pressure and standard cartridge dimensions?
- What is V(0) and V(0)*?
- What is "propellant combustion" or "powder burnt" or "z"?
- What is the Effective Combustion Chamber Volume?
Powder criteria to be listed in load table
Powders listed for a specific caliber and bullet combination need to deliver loads which meet the following criteria:
- Achieve Fill Rate > 80% and < 100% while not exceeding allowed pressure (loads below 80% or above 100% are typically considered unsafe)
- Pressure for loads < 90% of Max. Standardized Pressure (more details and instructions)
- Propellant Combustion for rifle loads > 94% (lower values typically lead to unsteady results and stronger muzzle flash)
- Propellant Combustion for pistol / revolver loads > 90% (lower values typically lead to unsteady results and stronger muzzle flash)