- How to unlock restricted load data?
- How to redeem discount voucher?
- Create and use wishlist / bookmarks
- How to rate and comment xxl-reloading?
- Powder criteria to be listed in load table
- Why do loads differ from other soures?
- Can I deviate from the load data?
- What is "Filling Percentage", "Fill Rate" or "Load Density"?
- Which saftety standards define the maximum allowed pressure and standard cartridge dimensions?
- What is V(0) and V(0)*?
- What is "propellant combustion" or "powder burnt" or "z"?
- What is the Effective Combustion Chamber Volume?
Create and use wishlist / bookmarks
Use our wishlist / bookmark function to remember bullets and load data so that you can navigate to them easily when you come back again.
This is how you use the wishlist / bookmark function:
- First register a customer account and log in with your email and password.
- You can then bookmark / add any item (load, caliber, bullet) to your wishlist. Just click on the "heart" symbol of the specific item.
- Once you have added items, you see the number of bookmarked items indicated by the number in the red bullet above the "heart" symbol in the top navigation bar.
- Click on the "heart" symbol in the top navigation bar to view and manage your bookmarks / wishlist.